Most commercial web sites do little to promote their business. Why? Because a lot of web site developers simply do not know how, or do not have time to construct your web site in a way that places in prime position for attracting visitors.
Search engine strategies developed by Captain Jack Communications have helped thousands of web sites achieve first-page results on Google, usually within the top 10 results on the first page. We do this a variety of ways, including:
- Keywords: We will help you choose the top 5 keyword phrases that best reflect the main focus of your site.
- Meta Tags: We place tags in your site’s code that help the search engines correctly find and catalog your web site.
- Directory Submission: Our search engine package includes submission to the top web site directories on the Internet, including a Yahoo! paid submission. We also provide expert Google Adwords advice to either jump-start your listing, or keep it in the top paid results on Google.
- Link Popularity: Our strategy also includes getting some of the web’s most popular sites to link back to yours. We do this a variety of ways, including using our own websites to allow for automatic-discovery of your website by the search engines, for a more organic way to get your site listed
- Sitemaps: We not only provide sitemaps on the web site itself through custom coding and plugins, but also we set up our servers to result in a “404″ page that contains a sitemap as well. We then submit your sitemaps to many repositories on the Internet including Google and Yahoo!
It’s all about the Code
We want to help you get your web site seen by the people who matter – your customers. Take a look at just a sample of the web sites and keywords we have helped below. And feel free to request a search engine ranking report of your current site, and how we might be able to help you.